Monday, February 2, 2009

Whirlwind of Events

You can tell by the number of my blogs I have posted in the past month that I'm pre-occupied. From the last time I posted an entry, so many things have happened. All of them good - positive stress, closure, opportunities and coming to my own person.

The first few weeks of January was stressful as I had to prepare for the Division's Business Planning. My presentation was well received (I'd like to think) albeit there were some areas for revision. I've been uptight for a couple weeks until I've learned to live with it. There's so much to be done but I guess the list of things to do will be endless.

Closure. Where does this fit in all of these? I've always prayed for the grace to forgive the people who have hurt me and the past month gave me that window of opportunity to forgive. To be able to sit on the same table with this person over lunch was one BIG step towards letting go of the past. Things do fall in place ... in time.

And the opportunity? What was it all about? My prayers have been less and less but with a conscious awareness of my spiritual connection. I'm awed with how circumstances have unfolded to pave the way for the granting of my family's wishes. I must have done something right to deserve all these blessings. I'm a few steps away from that BIG break I've been praying for. Thank you! Ultimately, I return all these to Him. O:-)

1 comment:

Cons said...

Amen to the God who loves us...the God who loved us first before we ever did learn to love Him. :)